Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Taco Soup - SO YUMMY and EASY!!!!

When I went into the kitchen this morning I started staring into the pantry.  I wanted something that I have not made in a while or something new.  It feels like we are in a dinner rut lately and I wanted to break the cycle.  I figure I would throw something in the slow cooker so that I would not have to cook later.  It can be hard to cook a meal that has many steps when you have an active 11 month old on your hands.  After staring for a few minutes, I finally came up with Taco Soup.

Here are the ingredients that I used:
2 cans diced tomatoes
1 can Rotel, the one that says chili fixin
1 lb. ground beef, browned
1 onion, diced
1 package taco seasoning
1 can red kidney beans
1 can black beans



This is a dump and go kinda recipe.

You will want to dump in the Rotel, beans, tomatoes, and the ground beef into the slow cooker.



Chop the onion and add it to the slow cooker.


Add the package of taco seasoning.


Stir all the ingredients together.


The complete taco soup.  SO YUMMY!  And it smelled fantastic cooking all day!


As you can see it was a big hit!





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment