Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Father's Day Craft - Day 2 - Framed Picture of Daddy

I thought that it would be cute if I had Alex draw a picture of his daddy and framed it.  I always have an empty frame laying around the house that I have picked up somewhere.  This is a quick project but it turned out so cute.  I know that Tim is going to love it.  I am sure that Tim will either put in on his desk at work or home.  This is a project that Alex is very proud of and cannot wait to give it to his daddy.  We are working hard on keeping these projects a secret and so far Alex is doing a great job!
Here is what you will need:

A piece of paper - We used a piece of card stock.
Picture frame (I picked one up at the local thrift store recently that will be perfect.)
crayons, colored pencils, or markers



I started by measuring the paper and tracing the back of the frame.  I then cut it out so that it will fit perfectly in the frame.



Next, Alex drew a picture of his daddy on the paper and signed his name on the back.


This is the final product.  I think it is awesome.  Any dad would love getting this as a gift for Father's Day!




If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment